Screenwriting, Filmmaking, Life

-------------

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day One

Most interesting! But it's late and I'm tired, and I have no permission to publicly blog about the people or the details, which means there won't be anything on Facebook either. Some interesting points of view, some insights, and some fun.

Went out for a bite this evening, and we saw the crowd leaving Gramin's Chinese Theatre after the premiere of SPLICE. there was a huge lineup of limos, but no one we knew hopping in. We can only hope that one of them was the writer! We also saw Spiderman on the street, and the grand entrance the stars make to the Kodak Theatre when coming for the Oscars.

One of my colleagues was unable to make it, so it looks like there may be a spot for me at the Producer's conference this weekend. That would be terrific! I don't get to play tourist, but I get more of what I came for, and that was the reason I was staying thru 'til Monday originally, anyway.

So there you have it. A full day, a sigh, and so to bed. Oh! I forgot to tell you that I am taking the photos for the event. It's a challenge with no flash, but I've managed to catch a few. Some are totally messed up. ah well... Tomorrow's another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment