Screenwriting, Filmmaking, Life

-------------

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back in Canada!

This sunny morning, I feel a little stunned by it all. Was it real? Am I tired? Where do I start? And all this is mixed in with the joy of thinking I'll be seeing family soon. Hurray!

Monday June 7th was travel day. Packed up, shuttled to airport and flew back into the country about sums it up. I did, however, take a batch of pics of a movie set as they were setting up. You can check these out (and others from the trip) on Facebook.

Sunday June 6th - I didn't get to post this on the 6th because our WiFi was down, but since I wrote it, I thought I'd share:

Last night in TinselTown

Here I am at the end of this amazing experience. The weekend weather has been hot and sunny, and I've done a whole lot of whatever-I-want. We've eaten Mexican, Italian, French, and whatever-we-want. I've shopped for a few-too-many souveniers, taken pics, swam, conversed, sang, and laughed. I've made friends and learned a lot. I thought I'd top it off by getting a star on the Walk of Fame.



So that's the first 9 days of my 14-day vacation! I am SO glad I'm going to see the kids and that we have Ryan's first brithday to celebrate! Travelling tomorrow. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment