Screenwriting, Filmmaking, Life

-------------

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back to the Drawing Board

I didn't write here yesterday, as I just had to go to bed and sleep for 12 hours.

To report on the fancy new logline I was so excited about...no one else was! It's such fun being in learning mode. When you get the theory into practice a lot of things might happen. You might fail. If you do, it's probably a good thing, because you'll keep trying to improve what you have.

If everyone liked what you threw out your first coupla tries, and you were actually able to go on with next steps, what on earth would you do? Next steps might get one caught up on one's homework or something. That would never do.

I am choosing the coward's way out - I'll use the less than stellar log line and just get on with other homework, as soon there will be no catching up, and that won't do.

I will stop chatting with you now and do that - actually take the next assignment, and do it. Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment