Screenwriting, Filmmaking, Life

-------------

Monday, April 12, 2010

There is such joy in beginning. I don't really know who said that. I believe it happened when a number of fine minds were gathered in a room to change the world, or make a film, or something.

Anyway, there is...joy in beginning. Then you get caught up in the world of "keeping at it", "staying the course", "keeping it up", or, heaven forbid, actually finishing. I've come to believe that if you want joy in living, you don't ever really finish.

I am now ready to experience success as part of the joy of living, and see it as never being finished. Unending success. How cool would that be?

The reason I feel compelled to begin this blog is that I want to share my thoughts along the way. I won't dwell on past experiences, but I don't promise not to share from the past if it helps me make a point. For now, let's just GO!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, dearest Peg. This is long overdue, and carries the promise of a solid contribution to the collective mindscape. I plan on following along in the journey. Looking forward to your "continuing"!
    -n

    ReplyDelete