Screenwriting, Filmmaking, Life

-------------

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

That First Course-on-the-Phone!

Ah. It was soothing ointment on my dried, shriveled soul. It was better than the first sip of nourishment for a desert traveler. It was more like how that traveler feels two hours later when he can drink all he wants. I was so thirsty.

I liked what I heard.

There was so much good information in that two and a half hours that I really felt like more. And, like all free teleconferences, it ended with an invitation to pay for more, with a healthy discount. How could I refuse? I was still thirsty!

It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Hal Croasmun is one of those rare individuals who actually cares enough to spend time. He has spent time researching, experiencing, and testing what makes screenplays sell, and he is willing to share. I've never met anyone so eager to spend SO many hours with writers. He genuinely wants to help. And I have a lot of time for people like him. And money, too. Heck, it's the American way.

For those of you who may not be familiar with the peeps north of the 49th, the Canadian way is apologetic. We end up feeling sorry that we've made a lot of money. We can't help but feel that it's just wrong somehow.

(Cancel that, Universe! I don't want you to get the idea that I, Peg, feel like that. Not me. I'd like to make a lot of money and experience all that entails.)

Stay tuned, gentle reader, we're getting ourselves up to present day current developments. I'm busy with family this weekend, and will blog as and when I can. Thanks for being here. I'm loving it!

1 comment:

  1. It should say 60 and famous! :-) this is excellant and I am so honored to be the first to ever write in/on your blog. I should also say this is the first blog I have ever seen as well. Always have a dream and follow it as you are my inspiration. God love you for your hard work and perseverance. Congratulations. You Rock Baby!

    ReplyDelete